CPA Canada’s Advanced Certificate in Accounting and Finance (ACAF)
CPA Canada's Advanced Certificate in Accounting and Finance (ACAF) is a nationally recognized certificate for those seeking a challenging and rewarding career in accounting and finance, but not as a qualified CPA. The ACAF is designed for:
- Individuals seeking an intermediate level career in accounting and finance.
- Those working in an accounting or finance position without an accounting credential who want to advance in their careers.
- Internationally educated professionals looking for work in Canada.
Click HERE to find out if ACAF is right for you.
The ACAF includes Entry, Technical, and Applied courses. Entry and Technical courses can be completed through CPA preparatory courses or post-secondary institutions. The Applied courses can only be completed through post-secondary institutions. For a current list of the post-secondary institutions offering ACAF courses, visit CPA Canada. After completing the required courses, candidates register for the ACAF National Examination.
- Introductory Financial Accounting
- Introductory Management Accounting
- Intermediate Financial Reporting 1
- Intermediate Financial Reporting 2
- Business Law
Note: Economics, Statistics, and Performance Management are prerequisites for the CPA Professional Education Program, but are not required for the ACAF program.
Click HERE to learn more about the program structure.