CFI On Demand Courses
Registration for CFI on demand courses is temporarily closed. Check back in December for registration.
Corporate Finance Institute (CFI) on-demand courses are designed for finance professionals and industry practitioners who want to master the art of corporate finance. The courses move through three levels of mastery for anyone looking to be an expert in financial modeling, valuation, and financial analysis. CFI clients typically include professionals in entry to mid-level positions in financial planning & analysis (FP&A), corporate development, treasury, investor relations, and capital markets.
By taking CFI courses, you will learn industry leading best practices from professional Wall Street trainers. The courses are extremely practical with step-by-step instructions to help you become a first class financial analyst. Participants will often be working along with CFI instructors on their own Excel file to learn everything from the bottom up. By the end of the intensive program, participants should expect to be performing industry leading corporate finance analysis.
After registering for a CFI On Demand Course, CPA Saskatchewan will send you information on how to access the course within 2 business days.
On completion of the CFI courses, CFI will issue a certificate to demonstrate the additional training taken in a particular area of specialization. CFI currently offers certification in corporate finance, financial modeling, business valuation and financial planning and analysis. Retain the certificate as supporting documentation for CPD audit purposes.
- Advanced Excel Formulas - CF2034
- Advanced Financial Modeling & Valuation - CF2035
- Applied Machine Learning Algorithms - CF2036
- Behavioural Finance Fundamentals - CF2037
- Budgeting and Forecasting - CF2038
- Building a Financial Model in Excel - CF2039
- Business Valuation Fundamentals - CF2040
- Business Writing Fundamentals - CF2041
- Corporate & Business Strategy - CF2042
- Dashboards & Data Visualization - CF2043
- Excel Modeling Fundamentals - CF2044
- Financial Analysis Fundamentals - CF2045
- Financial Modeling Using VBA - CF2046
- FP&A Monthly Cash Flow Forecast - CF2047
- Leveraged Buyout LBO Modeling - CF2048
- Machine Learning for Finance - Python Fundamentals - CF2049
- Math for Corporate Finance - CF2050
- Mergers & Acquisition (M&A) Modeling - CF2051
- Mining Financial Model & Valuation - CF2052
- PowerPoint & Pitchbooks - CF2053
- Real Estate Financial Modeling - CF2054
- Sensitivity Analysis for Financial Modeling - CF2056
- Start-up/ e-Commerce Financial Model & Validation - CF2057
CPD hours are suggested reportable hours. Document the actual time and dates spent on the course and report in your CPD Reporting Tool. Enter CPA SK as the course provider.
These courses are now passport eligible. Please check individual pages to see how many credits each course uses.