Executive Finance Courses
Registration for is open for the following Executive Finance on demand courses. Click the course name below for more details about the course and to register.
After registering for an Executive Finance On Demand Course, CPA Saskatchewan will send you information on how to access the course within two business days. Your name and email address is provided to Executive Finance for registration purposes only.
- 5 Ways COVID-19 Will Forever Change Our Risk Thinking-EF2016
- 6ExY: 6 Traits of Executive You - Elevating Executive-EF2017
- Best Practices for a Quicker Financial Close-EF2018
- Capital Budgeting: Analysis that Improves Long-term ROI-EF2019
- Change Management: Being A Catalyst CFO-EF2020
- Corporate Finance Principles-EF2021
- Ethical & Audit Considerations of Cryptocurrency-EF2022
- What Every CFO Should Know About Implementing a New ERP-EF2023
- Financial Analysis - Reading Finance Statements like a Pro-EF2024
- Financial Modeling Using Excel-EF2025
- Financing Strategy: Tips for Sourcing Capital-EF2026
- Fraud in the Workplace-EF2027
- Master Capital Allocation-EF2028
- Mastering Your Ethical Intelligence-EF2029
- Powerful PowerPoint Presentations-EF2030
- Presentation Skills for Finance Professionals and Executives that Make an Impact-EF2031
- Principles of Ethical Leadership-EF2032
- Rethinking the Boardroom: Make Your Board a Point of Competitive Advantage-EF2033
- TGIF: Transform Grow Innovate in Finance-EF2034
- The Credible CFO: Driving Growth & Delivering Predictability-EF2035
- Thinking and Acting Strategically as CFO-EF2036
- Your First 100 Days as CFO-EF2037
CPD hours are suggested reportable hours. Document the actual time and dates spent on the course and report in your CPD reporting tool. Enter CPA SK as the course provider.
These courses are now passport eligable. Please check individual pages to see how many credits each course uses.