Executive Finance Courses
- EF1900-6ExY: Mastering the Six Traits of Executive You
- EF1901-Best Practices for a Quicker Financial Close
- EF1902-Capital Budgeting: Analysis that Improves Long-term ROI
- EF19003-Change Management: Being A Catalyst CFO
- EF1904-What Every CFO Should Know About Implementing a New ERP
- EF1905-Financing Strategy: Tips for Sourcing Capital
- EF1906-Fraud in the Workplace
- EF1907-Master Capital Allocation
- EF1908-Mastering Your Ethical Intelligence
- EF1909-Powerful PowerPoint Presentations
- EF1910-Presentation Skills for Finance Professionals and Executives that Make an Impact
- EF1911-Rethinking the Boardroom: Make Your Board a Point of Competitive Advantage
- EF1912-TGIF: Transform Grow Innovate in Finance
- EF1913-The Credible CFO: Driving Growth & Delivering Predictability
- EF1914-Thinking and Acting Strategically as CFO
- EF1915 - Your First 100 Days as CFO
After registering for an Executive Finance On Demand Course, CPA Saskatchewan will send you information on how to access the course. Your name and email address is provided to Executive Finance for registration purposes only.
Executive Finance On Demand courses are not PD passport eligible. Pricing is equivalent across Canada.
CPD hours are suggested reportable hours. Document and report the actual time spent in your CPD reporting tool. CPA does not enter the hours on your behalf.