Firm Renewal and Fees
The Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to affect our daily lives and CPA Saskatchewan is committed to remaining flexible with circumstances that arise during this time. Please contact us immediately by email or by phone at (306) 359-0272 if you require accommodation.
The process for the 2021 annual firm renewal and fees is now available online and is due by December 16, 2020 to ensure your firm’s good standing. Firm renewal is required under Bylaw 10.4.
You are required to complete the renewal form and pay the licence renewal fees online through the CPA Saskatchewan Member Portal by December 16, 2020.
1. Approve and RETURN the attached Firm Roster by November 23, 2020 to CPA Saskatchewan.
- This can be returned by email or by fax at (306) 347-8580 or by mail.
- Once the roster has been approved by CPA Saskatchewan, the designated firm contact will receive an email notification to proceed online to the renewal form.
2. Log into the Firm Portal using your firm ID and password.
- The designated firm contact will need to change the firm’s password on initial log in. Passwords need to be a minimum of 7 characters with at least 1 letter and 1 number.
- Steps to change your password:
- Click on the ‘Sign in’ link on the top blue menu of the CPA Saskatchewan website to open the sign in page.
- Click on the ‘Forgot password’ link under the Username and Password boxes.
- Enter the Firm ID number in the Forgot Password box and click ‘Submit’.
- The designated firm contact should receive an email with instructions from CPA Saskatchewan within 20 minutes. If the email is not received, please check the Spam/Junk folder or try another email address that the designated firm contact may have on record with CPA Saskatchewan. If the password reset email ahs not been received after 30 minutes or you have any technical issues, please contact CPA Saskatchewan.
3. Complete the firm registration renewal, including licence and PC renewals ONLINE through the Firm Portal by December 11, 2020.
- Once logged in, click on the firm name to proceed to the renewal form. The designated firm contact or authorized company administrator must complete the renewal form and sign the signature box in order to click on “Submit”.
- After clicking “Submit”, there will be a detailed billing page. You may proceed to payment here by clicking on the cart. If you want itemized billing, please print this screen or take a screenshot of the screen.
- After clicking on the cart, payment can be made by credit card or by selecting the ‘pay later’ to pay by cheque or EFT. Firms interested in paying by EFT need to contact accounting prior to sending the EFT.
- If necessary, you may send a copy of the order confirmation to another email address. The designated firm contact will receive a copy automatically.
4. If there have been any changes in the last calendar year to the directors and/or shareholders of the Firm’s Professional Corporation, please email our office.
- You are not required to submit your ISC report annually if there are no changes.
Note: If you are paying by cheque for a group of renewal fees related to licences and professional corporations in addition to the firm fees, all members must have completed the member licence and professional corporation renewals online prior to the payment being processed. Please provide a written explanation to CPA Saskatchewan on what the cheque covers.
Firm renewal is considered complete when all required steps of the renewal, all forms are submitted (as applicable) and payment is received. Please allow approximately 30 days to process the firm renewal application, notwithstanding additional information required to support your renewal.
All information submitted to CPA Saskatchewan in support of the firm renewal is subject to verification or request to provide additional information at the time of renewal.
Authorization to Represent Firm
Please note that if any person other than the designated contact or member requests changes, which includes office managers or support staff, the form authorizing them to communicate on the firm’s behalf must be signed by the CPA Designated Contact and returned with the notice of changes. To request the authorization form, please email.
If you have any questions regarding the renewal process, please refer to our or frequently asked questions or email. Please allow 2-5 business days for response. If you have any technical issues, please refer to our FAQ or contact our office.
If you have questions regarding the process, please email or call (306) 359-0272.