Do you know a member who has provided meritorious service to the profession and community or has brought distinction to themselves and to the CPA profession? Nominations are now being accepted for CPA Saskatchewan’s most prestigious honour – the Fellow Chartered Professional Accountant (FCPA) designation.
Deadline for submission of nominations is May 3, 2019
The Chartered Professional Accountants of Saskatchewan (CPA SK) formally recognizes those members who have rendered exceptional services to the profession or whose achievements in their careers or in the community have earned them distinction and brought honour to the profession by the awarding of the title and designation Fellow Chartered Professional Accountant (FCPA).
The individuals who are eligible for nomination must meet the following criteria:
- The CPA must be a member in good standing of CPA SK
- There is no minimum required of years of membership before being eligible for nomination
- The individual will have demonstrated exceptional leadership, performance and made remarkable contributions in at least one of the following areas:
- Professional career
- Volunteer involvement to the accounting profession
- Volunteer contribution to a professional, community or charitable organization
- FCPAs may be granted posthumously to a member who was in good standing during his/her lifetime
- Members who reside outside the province of Saskatchewan may be considered for an FCPA for the following reasons:
- Contributions relevant to the Saskatchewan CPA profession or community, and/or
- Exceptional service to the Canadian or international CPA profession
For more information please review the FCPA SK Standard Criteria & Documentation.