- CPAs have obligations to the profession that are ongoing.
- Every CPA shall adhere to the Rules of Professional Conduct, always.
- Every CPA shall use the designation in accordance with The Accounting Profession Act.
- Every CPA shall renew their registration annually, including the payment of fees by April 15 of each year.
- Every CPA shall report and declare their Continuing Professional Development by February 15 of each year.
- Every CPA shall make declarations to the institute related to matters affecting their registration.