Access to this page has been granted to you based on your signed agreement to comply with the following conditions:
- The CPA logo may be used only by members that meet the CPA profession’s defined standards for membership and are currently in good standing with a practice as defined and regulated by Chartered Professional Accountants of Saskatchewan (CPA Saskatchewan).
- The CPA logo may not be used on a commercial product or publication in a way that may directly or indirectly lead others to think that the product or publication is authorized and/or endorsed by Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada (CPA Canada) or Chartered Professional Accountants of Saskatchewan (CPA Saskatchewan), or that these bodies are associated with these products.
- The CPA logo must be surrounded by a free, protected space regardless of how the logo is used. The protected space must not measure less than the height of the letter C.
- The symbol, colour, font and space between the letters that form the CPA logo may not be modified in any way.
- The logo's elements may not be separated and the logo may not be associated with other graphic elements (lines, outlines, etc.).
- The logo's size must not be smaller than the size indicated for each version so that optimal reproduction and readability of the logo are ensured.
- Members may send the CPA logo only to individuals whom they have entrusted to produce materials outlined in this agreement. Members are prohibited from sending the logo to anyone else who is not duly authorized by CPA Canada or CPA Saskatchewan to use the CPA logo.
The authorization to download and use the CPA logo becomes null, void and invalid when members cease to practice at a firm or in public practice, are no longer CPA members in good standing, or do not comply with the logo conditions of use.
Please read the Logo Use Guidelines, and provide them to anyone who will have access to the CPA logo for the design of websites, letterhead, business cards or any other marketing and promotional items.
Chartered Professional Accountant (members)
Chartered Professional Accountants (firms)