Video On Demand
Registration is open for Video-On-Demand courses that appear in blue below. Click on the hyperlink to access the registration page and event description. All other courses listed should be available between now and December 23 with the exception of “Available 2021” courses that will be available early in the New Year.
Watch a qualified CPA instructor teaching the course and access a copy of the same course material that is provided to attendees of an in-person session. The videos for a course are broken into segments to allow access to the course at different points.
After registering for a Video on Demand course, CPA Saskatchewan will send you information on how to access the course within 2 business days.
Members must also print the certificate of completion available in the Learning Management System (LMS) prior to the end date of the course. Instructions on entering your name to appear on the certificate are provided in the LMS.
Participants that register in the courses before December 31, 2020 have access to the material until January 31, 2021. Participants that register in courses after December 31, 2020 have access to the material until the earlier of 90 days from the registration date or April 30, 2021.
Because the video recordings are taken from live seminars, the information presented is up-to-date at the time of recording. While we make an effort to keep our inventory updated and seasonally remove outdated titles, changes in accounting, tax and other acts and legislations can happen at any time. It is up to the purchaser to take note of the recording date, and to determine for themselves whether the recorded video is still relevant to their needs.
- ASNFPO - Update 2020 - VO2020
- ASPE - Comparison to IFRS - VO2021 Available 2021
- ASPE - Related Party Transactions - VO2022
- ASPE - Review of the Standards - VO2023
- ASPE - Strategic Investments - VO2024
- ASPE - Update 2020 - VO2025 Available 2021
- Assurance - Compliance with Agreements, Statutes and Regulations - VO2026
- Audit - Update 2020 - VO2027 Available 2021
- Audit Engagements - Audit of a Simple Entity - VO2028 Available 2021
- Audit Engagements - Review of the Standards - VO2029
- Audit Engagements - CAS 240: Risk Related to Fraud - VO2030
- Business Valuations - Fundamentals - VO2031
- Compilation Engagements - Application of the New CSRE 4200 - VO2032 Available 2021
- Compilation Engagements - Overview of the New Standard (CSRS 4200) - VO2033 Available 2021
- Corporate Restructuring - Section 85: Transfer of Property - VO2034
- Corporate Tax - Investment Holding Corporations - VO2038
- Corporate Tax - Purchase and Sale of a Business - VO2036
- Corporate Tax - RDTOH, CDA and Other Tax Accounts - VO2037
- Corporate Tax - Review of Tax Planning - VO2035
- Corporate Tax - Section 55: How Safe Are Your Dividends? - VO2039
- Corporate Tax - Shutting Down the Corporation - VO2070
- Corporate Tax - SRED: Fundamentals - VO2041
- Fraud Happens - What to Do When You Suspect Fraud - VO2042 Available 2021
- Fraud Risk Management - VO2043 Available 2021
- Governance in NFPOs - VO2044 Available 2021
- GST/HST - CRA Audit - VO2045
- IFRS - Essentials - VO2046 Available 2021
- IFRS - Review of the Standards - VO2047
- IFRS - Update 2020 - VO2048 Available 2021
- IFRS 15 - Revenue Recognition - VO2049
- IFRS 16 - Leases - VO2050
- IFRS 9 - Financial Instruments - VO2051
- Income Tax - Administration and Risk Management - VO2052
- Income Tax - Income Splitting, A New Era - VO2053 Available 2021
- Income Tax - Update 2020 - VO2054
- Internal Controls - Industry Sector - VO2055
- Management Accounting - Fundamentals - VO2056
- NFPO - Review of the Standards - VC2057
- Personal Tax - Review of Tax Planning - VO2058 Available 2021
- PSAS - Review of the Standards - VO2059
- PSAS - Update 2020 - VO2060 Available 2021
- PST - Review of Jurisdictional Sales Tax - VO2061
- Quality Control - Review of CSQC1 - VO2062
- Review Engagements - Application of the Standard - VO2063
- Review Engagements - Overview of the Standard - VO2064
- RIP - Estate and Testamentary Trust Returns - VO2065
- RIP - Terminal Filing - VO2066
- Tax for Controllers - VO2067 Available 2021
- Taxation - Registered Charities and NFPOs - VO2068
- Taxation of Domestic Trusts - Fundamentals - VO2069
CPD hours are suggested reportable hours. Document the actual time and dates spent on the course and report in your CPD Reporting Tool. Enter CPA SK as the course provider.