Video On Demand
Registration for Video on Demand courses is temporarily closed. The 2020/21 version of these courses will be available for registration later this fall.
Watch a qualified CPA instructor teaching the course and access a copy of the same course material that is provided to attendees of an in-person session. The videos for a course are broken into segments to allow access to the course at different points.
After registering for a Video on Demand course, CPA Saskatchewan will send you information on how to access the course within 2 business days.
Members must also print the certificate of completion available in the LMS prior to the end date of the course. Instructions on entering your name to appear on the certificate are provided in the LMS.
- VO2000 - ASPE - Review of the Standards
- VO2001 - ASPE – Strategic Investments
- VO2003 - Assurance – Compliance with Agreements, Statutes and Regulations
- VO2005 - Audit Engagements – Review of the Standards
- VO2006 - Corporate Tax – Review of Tax Planning
- VO2007 - Corporate Tax – SRED Fundamentals
- VO2008 - GST/HST – CRA Audit
- VO2009 - IFRS – Review of the Standards
- VO2011 - IFRS 9 – Financial Instruments
- VO2012 - IFRS 15 - Revenue Recognition
- VO2013 - IFRS 16 – Leases
- VO2014 - NFPO – Review of the Standards
- VO2015 - Quality Control – Review of CSQC1
- VO2016 - Personal Tax – Review of Tax Planning
- VO2017 - PST - Review of Jurisdictional Sales Tax
- VO2018 - Review Engagments: Application of Standards
- VO2019 - Compliation Engagement Review of Section 9200.
CPD hours are suggested reportable hours. Document the actual time and dates spent on the course and report in your CPD Reporting Tool. Enter CPA SK as the course provider.