Video On Demand
- VO1900 - ASPE - Review of the Standards
- VO1901 - ASPE – Strategic Investments
- VO1902 - ASPE – Update 2019
- VO1903 - Assurance – Compliance with Agreements, Statutes and Regulations
- VO1904 - Assurance – Update 2019
- VO19050 - Audit Engagements – Review of the Standards
- VO1906 - Corporate Tax – Review of Tax Planning
- VO19070 - Corporate Tax – SRED Fundamentals
- VO1908 - GST/HST – CRA Audit
- VO1909 - IFRS – Review of the Standards
- VO1910 - IFRS – Update 2019
- VO1911 - IFRS 9 – Financial Instruments
- VO1912 - IFRS 16 – Leases
- VO1913 - NFPO – Review of the Standards
- VO1914 - Quality Control – Review of CSQC1
- VO1915 - Personal Tax – Review of Tax Planning
Courses previously in a self-study format are now being offered in a Video On-Demand format.
Watch a qualified CPA instructor teaching the course and access a copy of the same course material that is provided to attendees of an in-person session. The videos for a course are broken into segments so that access the course at different points. Register by Friday, March 20, 2020. Then, access and watch the courses at any time and from anywhere that you have internet access for a minimum of three months.
Once registered, CPA Saskatchewan will send you an email with the weblink and your password to access the course. Additional instructions are available in the learning management system through which you access the course.
Individual Course Pricing:
|1/2 Day Course||1/2 Day||$225||$275|
|1 Day||1 Day||$375||$450|
|2 Day||2 Days||$550||$675|
CPD hours are suggested reportable hours. Document the actual time and dates spent on the course and report in your CPD Reporting Tool. Enter CPA SK as the course provider.
Members must also print the certificate of completion available in the LMS prior to the end date of the course. Instructions on entering your name to appear on the certificate are provided in the LMS.