Video On Demand
Watch a qualified CPA instructor teaching the course and access a copy of the same course material that is provided to attendees of an in-person session. The videos for a course are broken into segments to allow access to the course at different points.
Access and Watch the courses at any time and from anywhere that you have internet access until August 31, 2020.
Once registered, CPA Saskatchewan will send you an email with the weblink and your password to access the course. Additional instructions are available in the learning management system through which you access the course.
- VO2000 - ASPE - Review of the Standards
- VO2001 - ASPE – Strategic Investments
- VO2003 - Assurance – Compliance with Agreements, Statutes and Regulations
- VO2005 - Audit Engagements – Review of the Standards
- VO2006 - Corporate Tax – Review of Tax Planning
- VO2007 - Corporate Tax – SRED Fundamentals
- VO2008 - GST/HST – CRA Audit
- VO2009 - IFRS – Review of the Standards
- VO2011 - IFRS 9 – Financial Instruments
- VO2012 - IFRS 15 - Revenue Recognition
- VO2013 - IFRS 16 – Leases
- VO2014 - NFPO – Review of the Standards
- VO2015 - Quality Control – Review of CSQC1
- VO2016 - Personal Tax – Review of Tax Planning
- VO2017 - PST - Review of Jurisdictional Sales Tax
- VO2018 - Review Engagments: Application of Standards
- VO2019 - Compliation Engagement Review of Section 9200.
Individual Course Pricing:
|1/2 Day Course||1/2 Day||$225||$275|
|1 Day||1 Day||$375||$450|
|2 Day||2 Days||$550||$675|
CPD hours are suggested reportable hours. Document the actual time and dates spent on the course and report in your CPD Reporting Tool. Enter CPA SK as the course provider.
Members must also print the certificate of completion available in the LMS prior to the end date of the course. Instructions on entering your name to appear on the certificate are provided in the LMS.